Thursday, March 30, 2017

1549 Vista Hermosa Road Jemez Pueblo, NM 87024

Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/QW955X/1549-Vista-Hermosa-Road-Jemez-Pueblo-NM-887839
Nestled in the majestic red rock Jemez Mountains, this spectacular ''Temple in the Desert'' provides a sanctuary of peace, serenity & views that inspire wonder. Designed by famed architect David Yarborough with the concept of Sacred Architecture, every detail has been carefully crafted. The Zen inspired space contains seven octagonal shapes, strategically placed fountains through the center & a meditation room that was completed with the help of Keith Critchlow. Sustainability is built in with a solar array with battery storage, back-up generator, water cisterns & gardens that offer independence from the outside world. Relax by the pond, gaze at the sunset by the fire pit, & enjoy 8 acres of most desired land. You will be amazed by the ambiance as you retreat to the ''Temple in the Desert'
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Square feet: 3,100
Price: $899,000

For more information about this property, please contact Kevin Ramos at 5054176951 or kramos@remax.net. You can also text 4240364 to 67299.


See more listings at: www.HomesForSaleInABQ.com


MLS ID: 887839

2 comments:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a very nice job I like your website it is very interesting and helpful for me I am really sure that you enjoyed during writing the content on your website
    private owner homes for sale

    ReplyDelete